This article is a US Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
EFFECTS OF FLOW DYNAMICS ON THE AQUATIC-TERRESTRIAL TRANSITION ZONE (ATTZ) OF LOWER MISSOURI RIVER SANDBARS WITH IMPLICATIONS FOR SELECTED BIOTA†
Article first published online: 25 FEB 2011
Published in 2011 by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
River Research and Applications
Volume 28, Issue 7, pages 793–813, September 2012
How to Cite
Tracy-Smith, E., Galat, D. L. and Jacobson, R. B. (2012), EFFECTS OF FLOW DYNAMICS ON THE AQUATIC-TERRESTRIAL TRANSITION ZONE (ATTZ) OF LOWER MISSOURI RIVER SANDBARS WITH IMPLICATIONS FOR SELECTED BIOTA. River Res. Applic., 28: 793–813. doi: 10.1002/rra.1492
- Issue published online: 5 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 25 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 1 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!