POST-DAMMING FLOW REGIME DEVELOPMENT IN A LARGE LOWLAND RIVER (VOLGA, RUSSIAN FEDERATION): IMPLICATIONS FOR FLOODPLAIN INUNDATION AND FISHERIES
Version of Record online: 18 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
River Research and Applications
Volume 28, Issue 8, pages 1121–1134, October 2012
How to Cite
Górski, K., van den Bosch, L. V., van de Wolfshaar, K. E., Middelkoop, H., Nagelkerke, L. A. J., Filippov, O. V., Zolotarev, D. V., Yakovlev, S. V., Minin, A. E., Winter, H. V., De Leeuw, J. J., Buijse, A. D. and Verreth, J. A. J. (2012), POST-DAMMING FLOW REGIME DEVELOPMENT IN A LARGE LOWLAND RIVER (VOLGA, RUSSIAN FEDERATION): IMPLICATIONS FOR FLOODPLAIN INUNDATION AND FISHERIES. River Res. Applic., 28: 1121–1134. doi: 10.1002/rra.1499
- Issue online: 8 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 18 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAR 2010
- Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research. Grant Number: 857.00.011/857.00.012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!