POTENTIAL FOR VEGETATION-BASED RIVER MANAGEMENT IN DRYLAND, SALINE CATCHMENTS
Article first published online: 15 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
River Research and Applications
Volume 28, Issue 8, pages 1072–1092, October 2012
How to Cite
Callow, J. N. (2012), POTENTIAL FOR VEGETATION-BASED RIVER MANAGEMENT IN DRYLAND, SALINE CATCHMENTS. River Res. Applic., 28: 1072–1092. doi: 10.1002/rra.1506
- Issue published online: 8 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 15 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 30 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 26 NOV 2008
- Department of Water (formerly Water and Rivers Commission)
- Mary Janet Lindsay of Yanchep Memorial Fund (University of Western Australia)
- Ernest Jackson Memorial Fieldwork Grant (River Basin Management Society)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!