A PRESUMPTIVE STANDARD FOR ENVIRONMENTAL FLOW PROTECTION
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
River Research and Applications
Volume 28, Issue 8, pages 1312–1321, October 2012
How to Cite
Richter, B. D., Davis, M. M., Apse, C. and Konrad, C. (2012), A PRESUMPTIVE STANDARD FOR ENVIRONMENTAL FLOW PROTECTION. River Res. Applic., 28: 1312–1321. doi: 10.1002/rra.1511
- Issue published online: 8 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 16 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 7 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!