MACROINVERTEBRATES IN ABANDONED CHANNELS: ASSEMBLAGE CHARACTERISTICS AND THEIR INDICATIONS FOR CHANNEL MANAGEMENT
Version of Record online: 25 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
River Research and Applications
Volume 28, Issue 8, pages 1149–1160, October 2012
How to Cite
Pan, B.-Z., Wang, Z.-Y. and Xu, M.-Z. (2012), MACROINVERTEBRATES IN ABANDONED CHANNELS: ASSEMBLAGE CHARACTERISTICS AND THEIR INDICATIONS FOR CHANNEL MANAGEMENT. River Res. Applic., 28: 1149–1160. doi: 10.1002/rra.1515
- Issue online: 8 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 25 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 19 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAR 2010
- Independent Research Project of Tsinghua University. Grant Number: 2009THZ02234
- Special Fund for Public Welfare Industry. Grant Number: 200901078
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 50779027
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!