FISH HABITAT OPTIMIZATION TO PRIORITIZE RIVER RESTORATION DECISIONS
Article first published online: 20 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
River Research and Applications
Volume 28, Issue 9, pages 1378–1393, November 2012
How to Cite
Null, S. E. and Lund, J. R. (2012), FISH HABITAT OPTIMIZATION TO PRIORITIZE RIVER RESTORATION DECISIONS. River Res. Applic., 28: 1378–1393. doi: 10.1002/rra.1521
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 20 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 6 DEC 2010
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!