CREATING AND EVALUATING DIGITAL ELEVATION MODEL-BASED STREAM-POWER MAP AS A STREAM ASSESSMENT TOOL
Version of Record online: 25 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
River Research and Applications
Volume 28, Issue 9, pages 1394–1416, November 2012
How to Cite
Vocal Ferencevic, M. and Ashmore, P. (2012), CREATING AND EVALUATING DIGITAL ELEVATION MODEL-BASED STREAM-POWER MAP AS A STREAM ASSESSMENT TOOL. River Res. Applic., 28: 1394–1416. doi: 10.1002/rra.1523
- Issue online: 24 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 25 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 17 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 31 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!