AMPHIBIAN OCCUPANCY IN FLOOD-CREATED AND EXISTING WETLANDS OF THE LOWER MISSOURI RIVER ALLUVIAL VALLEY
Article first published online: 13 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
River Research and Applications
Volume 28, Issue 9, pages 1488–1500, November 2012
How to Cite
Hansen, C. P., Renken, R. B. and Millspaugh, J. J. (2012), AMPHIBIAN OCCUPANCY IN FLOOD-CREATED AND EXISTING WETLANDS OF THE LOWER MISSOURI RIVER ALLUVIAL VALLEY. River Res. Applic., 28: 1488–1500. doi: 10.1002/rra.1526
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 13 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 16 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUL 2010
- Federal Aid in Wildlife Restoration Act
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!