REGIONAL FRAMEWORKS APPLIED TO HYDROLOGY: CAN LANDSCAPE-BASED FRAMEWORKS CAPTURE THE HYDROLOGIC VARIABILITY?
Article first published online: 9 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
River Research and Applications
Volume 28, Issue 9, pages 1325–1339, November 2012
How to Cite
McManamay, R. A., Orth, D. J., Dolloff, C. A. and Frimpong, E. A. (2012), REGIONAL FRAMEWORKS APPLIED TO HYDROLOGY: CAN LANDSCAPE-BASED FRAMEWORKS CAPTURE THE HYDROLOGIC VARIABILITY?. River Res. Applic., 28: 1325–1339. doi: 10.1002/rra.1535
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 9 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 APR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 22 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 7 DEC 2010
- Cheoah Fund Board
- USDA Forest Service
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!