PHYSICAL AND PLANT COMMUNITY CONTROLS ON NITROGEN AND PHOSPHORUS LEACHING FROM IMPOUNDED RIVERINE WETLANDS FOLLOWING DAM REMOVAL
Version of Record online: 5 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
River Research and Applications
Volume 28, Issue 9, pages 1439–1450, November 2012
How to Cite
Riggsbee, J. A., Wetzel, R. and Doyle, M. W. (2012), PHYSICAL AND PLANT COMMUNITY CONTROLS ON NITROGEN AND PHOSPHORUS LEACHING FROM IMPOUNDED RIVERINE WETLANDS FOLLOWING DAM REMOVAL. River Res. Applic., 28: 1439–1450. doi: 10.1002/rra.1536
- Issue online: 24 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 5 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 APR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 25 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 9 SEP 2010
- US Fish and Wildlife Service and Restoration Systems
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!