PHYSICAL AND PLANT COMMUNITY CONTROLS ON NITROGEN AND PHOSPHORUS LEACHING FROM IMPOUNDED RIVERINE WETLANDS FOLLOWING DAM REMOVAL
Article first published online: 5 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
River Research and Applications
Volume 28, Issue 9, pages 1439–1450, November 2012
How to Cite
Riggsbee, J. A., Wetzel, R. and Doyle, M. W. (2012), PHYSICAL AND PLANT COMMUNITY CONTROLS ON NITROGEN AND PHOSPHORUS LEACHING FROM IMPOUNDED RIVERINE WETLANDS FOLLOWING DAM REMOVAL. River Res. Applic., 28: 1439–1450. doi: 10.1002/rra.1536
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 5 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 APR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 25 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 9 SEP 2010
- US Fish and Wildlife Service and Restoration Systems
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!