LARGE WOODY DEBRIS IN URBAN STREAM CHANNELS: REDEFINING THE PROBLEM
Article first published online: 5 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
River Research and Applications
Volume 28, Issue 9, pages 1477–1487, November 2012
How to Cite
Lassettre, N. S. and Kondolf, G. M. (2012), LARGE WOODY DEBRIS IN URBAN STREAM CHANNELS: REDEFINING THE PROBLEM. River Res. Applic., 28: 1477–1487. doi: 10.1002/rra.1538
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 5 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 15 APR 2011
- California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!