This article is a US Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
PLANT SUCCESSION AFTER HYDROLOGIC DISTURBANCE: INFERENCES FROM CONTEMPORARY VEGETATION ON A CHRONOSEQUENCE OF BARS, WILLAMETTE RIVER, OREGON, USA†
Article first published online: 21 JUN 2011
Published in 2011 by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
River Research and Applications
Volume 28, Issue 9, pages 1519–1539, November 2012
How to Cite
Cline, S. P. and McAllister, L. S. (2012), PLANT SUCCESSION AFTER HYDROLOGIC DISTURBANCE: INFERENCES FROM CONTEMPORARY VEGETATION ON A CHRONOSEQUENCE OF BARS, WILLAMETTE RIVER, OREGON, USA. River Res. Applic., 28: 1519–1539. doi: 10.1002/rra.1539
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 21 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 8 APR 2011
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- Ecosystem Management Research in the Pacific Northwest. Grant Number: 68-C6-0005
- Dynamac Corporation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!