BENIGN USE OF SALT SLUGS ON AQUATIC MACROINVERTEBRATES: MEASURING DISCHARGE WITH SALT DURING AN AQUATIC ECOLOGY STUDY
Article first published online: 2 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
River Research and Applications
Volume 28, Issue 10, pages 1858–1863, December 2012
How to Cite
Muehlbauer, J. D., Duncan, J. M. and Doyle, M. W. (2012), BENIGN USE OF SALT SLUGS ON AQUATIC MACROINVERTEBRATES: MEASURING DISCHARGE WITH SALT DURING AN AQUATIC ECOLOGY STUDY. River Res. Applic., 28: 1858–1863. doi: 10.1002/rra.1546
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 2 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 APR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 29 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 14 DEC 2010
- NABS President's Award
- UNC Pogue Fellowship. Grant Numbers: DEB-0415365, BCS-0441504
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!