EFFECTS OF BENTHIC HABITAT RESTORATION ON NUTRIENT UPTAKE AND ECOSYSTEM METABOLISM IN THREE HEADWATER STREAMS
Version of Record online: 13 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
River Research and Applications
Volume 28, Issue 9, pages 1451–1461, November 2012
How to Cite
Hoellein, T. J., Tank, J. L., Entrekin, S. A., Rosi-Marshall, E. J., Stephen, M. L. and Lamberti, G. A. (2012), EFFECTS OF BENTHIC HABITAT RESTORATION ON NUTRIENT UPTAKE AND ECOSYSTEM METABOLISM IN THREE HEADWATER STREAMS. River Res. Applic., 28: 1451–1461. doi: 10.1002/rra.1547
- Issue online: 24 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 13 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 APR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 27 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 9 AUG 2010
- USDA Cooperative State Research, Education and Extension Service. Grant Number: 2003-35101-12871
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!