ADJUSTMENT OF PRAIRIE POTHOLE STREAMS TO LAND-USE, DRAINAGE AND CLIMATE CHANGES AND CONSEQUENCES FOR TURBIDITY IMPAIRMENT
Article first published online: 13 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
River Research and Applications
Volume 28, Issue 10, pages 1609–1619, December 2012
How to Cite
Lenhart, C. F., Verry, E. S., Brooks, K. N. and Magner, J. A. (2012), ADJUSTMENT OF PRAIRIE POTHOLE STREAMS TO LAND-USE, DRAINAGE AND CLIMATE CHANGES AND CONSEQUENCES FOR TURBIDITY IMPAIRMENT. River Res. Applic., 28: 1609–1619. doi: 10.1002/rra.1549
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 13 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 APR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 21 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUN 2010
- Minnesota Department of Agriculture
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!