HYDROLOGICAL GRADIENT AND SPECIES TRAITS EXPLAIN GASTROPOD DIVERSITY IN FLOODPLAIN GRASSLANDS
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
River Research and Applications
Volume 28, Issue 10, pages 1620–1629, December 2012
How to Cite
Ilg, C., Foeckler, F., Deichner, O. and Henle, K. (2012), HYDROLOGICAL GRADIENT AND SPECIES TRAITS EXPLAIN GASTROPOD DIVERSITY IN FLOODPLAIN GRASSLANDS. River Res. Applic., 28: 1620–1629. doi: 10.1002/rra.1552
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 11 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 13 AUG 2010
- Federal Hydrological Institute. Grant Number: RA/V1658
- BIOFRESH European project. Grant Number: FP7-ENV-2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!