WEIR POOL SURCHARGE AND A CORRESPONDING INCREASE IN ALGAL BIOFILM COMMUNITY DIVERSITY IN THE LOWER RIVER MURRAY, SOUTH AUSTRALIA
Version of Record online: 3 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
River Research and Applications
Volume 28, Issue 10, pages 1853–1857, December 2012
How to Cite
Souter, N. J., Walter, M. and Wen, L. (2012), WEIR POOL SURCHARGE AND A CORRESPONDING INCREASE IN ALGAL BIOFILM COMMUNITY DIVERSITY IN THE LOWER RIVER MURRAY, SOUTH AUSTRALIA. River Res. Applic., 28: 1853–1857. doi: 10.1002/rra.1562
- Issue online: 17 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 3 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 18 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 30 APR 2010
- Murray–Darling Basin Commission
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!