ENVIRONMENTAL GRADIENTS ALONG A LOWLAND WEIR POOL IN THE SOUTHERN MURRAY-DARLING BASIN, AUSTRALIA
Article first published online: 3 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
River Research and Applications
Volume 28, Issue 10, pages 1680–1694, December 2012
How to Cite
Whiterod, N. and Sherman, B. (2012), ENVIRONMENTAL GRADIENTS ALONG A LOWLAND WEIR POOL IN THE SOUTHERN MURRAY-DARLING BASIN, AUSTRALIA. River Res. Applic., 28: 1680–1694. doi: 10.1002/rra.1563
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 3 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 27 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 22 APR 2010
- Mallee Catchment Management Authority
Vol. 29, Issue 9, 1205, Article first published online: 5 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!