Special Issue Paper
PERFORMANCE OF FISH PASSAGE STRUCTURES AT UPSTREAM BARRIERS TO MIGRATION
Article first published online: 31 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
River Research and Applications
Special Issue: Special Issue on Fish Passage: An Ecohydraulics Approach
Volume 28, Issue 4, pages 457–478, May 2012
How to Cite
Bunt, C. M., Castro-Santos, T. and Haro, A. (2012), PERFORMANCE OF FISH PASSAGE STRUCTURES AT UPSTREAM BARRIERS TO MIGRATION. River Res. Applic., 28: 457–478. doi: 10.1002/rra.1565
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 31 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 11 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 29 OCT 2010
- Biotactic Fish and Wildlife Research Incorporated
- ECO Canada (Environmental Careers Organization Canada)
- National Research Council of Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!