DISTRIBUTION AND ABUNDANCE OF STREAM FISHES IN RELATION TO BARRIERS: IMPLICATIONS FOR MONITORING STREAM RECOVERY AFTER BARRIER REMOVAL
Article first published online: 22 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
River Research and Applications
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 65–78, January 2013
How to Cite
Gardner, C., Coghlan, S. M., Zydlewski, J. and Saunders, R. (2013), DISTRIBUTION AND ABUNDANCE OF STREAM FISHES IN RELATION TO BARRIERS: IMPLICATIONS FOR MONITORING STREAM RECOVERY AFTER BARRIER REMOVAL. River Res. Applic., 29: 65–78. doi: 10.1002/rra.1572
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 22 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAY 2011
- National Marine Fisheries Service
- Maine USGS Cooperative Fish and Wildlife Research Unit
- University of Maine
- Maine Agriculture and Forestry Experiment Station
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!