HIGH RATES OF PRIMARY PRODUCTIVITY IN A SEMI-ARID TAILWATER: IMPLICATIONS FOR SELF-REGULATED PRODUCTION
Article first published online: 16 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
River Research and Applications
Volume 28, Issue 10, pages 1820–1829, December 2012
How to Cite
Davis, C. J., Fritsen, C. H., Wirthlin, E. D. and Memmott, J. C. (2012), HIGH RATES OF PRIMARY PRODUCTIVITY IN A SEMI-ARID TAILWATER: IMPLICATIONS FOR SELF-REGULATED PRODUCTION. River Res. Applic., 28: 1820–1829. doi: 10.1002/rra.1573
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 16 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 22 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAR 2011
- Nevada Division of Environmental Protection
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!