DISCONNECTING THE FLOODPLAIN: EARTHWORKS AND THEIR ECOLOGICAL EFFECT ON A DRYLAND FLOODPLAIN IN THE MURRAY–DARLING BASIN, AUSTRALIA
Article first published online: 2 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
River Research and Applications
Volume 29, Issue 2, pages 206–218, February 2013
How to Cite
Steinfeld, C. M. M. and Kingsford, R. T. (2013), DISCONNECTING THE FLOODPLAIN: EARTHWORKS AND THEIR ECOLOGICAL EFFECT ON A DRYLAND FLOODPLAIN IN THE MURRAY–DARLING BASIN, AUSTRALIA. River Res. Applic., 29: 206–218. doi: 10.1002/rra.1583
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 2 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 12 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!