STRUCTURAL EQUATION MODELLING: A NOVEL STATISTICAL FRAMEWORK FOR EXPLORING THE SPATIAL DISTRIBUTION OF BENTHIC MACROINVERTEBRATES IN RIVERINE ECOSYSTEMS
Article first published online: 20 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
River Research and Applications
Volume 29, Issue 6, pages 743–759, July 2013
How to Cite
Bizzi, S., Surridge, B. W. J. and Lerner, D. N. (2013), STRUCTURAL EQUATION MODELLING: A NOVEL STATISTICAL FRAMEWORK FOR EXPLORING THE SPATIAL DISTRIBUTION OF BENTHIC MACROINVERTEBRATES IN RIVERINE ECOSYSTEMS. River Res. Applic., 29: 743–759. doi: 10.1002/rra.2563
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 20 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 8 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!