DEVELOPMENT OF A STOCHASTIC WATER TEMPERATURE MODEL AND PROJECTION OF FUTURE WATER TEMPERATURE AND EXTREME EVENTS IN THE OUELLE RIVER BASIN IN QUÉBEC, CANADA
Version of Record online: 25 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
River Research and Applications
Volume 29, Issue 7, pages 805–821, September 2013
How to Cite
Jeong, D. I., Daigle, A. and St-Hilaire, A. (2013), DEVELOPMENT OF A STOCHASTIC WATER TEMPERATURE MODEL AND PROJECTION OF FUTURE WATER TEMPERATURE AND EXTREME EVENTS IN THE OUELLE RIVER BASIN IN QUÉBEC, CANADA. River Res. Applic., 29: 805–821. doi: 10.1002/rra.2574
- Issue online: 10 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 22 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!