Reproduced with the permission of the Minister of Ontario Ministry of Natural Resources.
PATTERNS OF BENTHIC INVERTEBRATE RICHNESS AND DIVERSITY IN THE REGULATED MAGPIE RIVER AND NEIGHBOURING NATURAL RIVERS
Article first published online: 5 JUL 2012
© Her Majesty the Queen in Right of Canada 2012
River Research and Applications
Volume 29, Issue 9, pages 1090–1099, November 2013
How to Cite
Jones, N. E. (2013), PATTERNS OF BENTHIC INVERTEBRATE RICHNESS AND DIVERSITY IN THE REGULATED MAGPIE RIVER AND NEIGHBOURING NATURAL RIVERS. River Res. Applic., 29: 1090–1099. doi: 10.1002/rra.2595
- Issue published online: 19 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 5 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 4 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!