AN INVADER WITHIN AN ALTERED LANDSCAPE: ONE CATFISH, TWO RIVERS AND AN INTER-BASIN WATER TRANSFER SCHEME
Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
River Research and Applications
Volume 29, Issue 9, pages 1131–1146, November 2013
How to Cite
Kadye, W. T. and Booth, A. J. (2013), AN INVADER WITHIN AN ALTERED LANDSCAPE: ONE CATFISH, TWO RIVERS AND AN INTER-BASIN WATER TRANSFER SCHEME. River Res. Applic., 29: 1131–1146. doi: 10.1002/rra.2599
- Issue online: 19 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 26 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!