CONTROLS ON THE LONGITUDINAL DISTRIBUTION OF CHANNEL-SPANNING LOGJAMS IN THE COLORADO FRONT RANGE, USA
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
River Research and Applications
Volume 30, Issue 1, pages 112–131, January 2014
How to Cite
Wohl, E. and Beckman, N. (2014), CONTROLS ON THE LONGITUDINAL DISTRIBUTION OF CHANNEL-SPANNING LOGJAMS IN THE COLORADO FRONT RANGE, USA. River Res. Applic., 30: 112–131. doi: 10.1002/rra.2624
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 3 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 APR 2012
- Geological Society of America
- American Water Resources Association
- Colorado Mountain Club
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!