EVALUATING TRADEOFFS BETWEEN ENVIRONMENTAL FLOW PROTECTIONS AND AGRICULTURAL WATER SECURITY
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
River Research and Applications
Volume 30, Issue 3, pages 315–328, March 2014
How to Cite
Grantham, T. E., Mezzatesta, M., Newburn, D. A. and Merenlender, A. M. (2014), EVALUATING TRADEOFFS BETWEEN ENVIRONMENTAL FLOW PROTECTIONS AND AGRICULTURAL WATER SECURITY. River Res. Applic., 30: 315–328. doi: 10.1002/rra.2637
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 27 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!