IMPLEMENTING ENVIRONMENTAL FLOWS IN SEMI-REGULATED AND UNREGULATED RIVERS USING A FLEXIBLE FRAMEWORK: CASE STUDIES FROM TASMANIA, AUSTRALIA
Article first published online: 22 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
River Research and Applications
Volume 30, Issue 5, pages 578–592, June 2014
How to Cite
Bobbi, C. J., Warfe, D. M. and Hardie, S. A. (2014), IMPLEMENTING ENVIRONMENTAL FLOWS IN SEMI-REGULATED AND UNREGULATED RIVERS USING A FLEXIBLE FRAMEWORK: CASE STUDIES FROM TASMANIA, AUSTRALIA. River Res. Applic., 30: 578–592. doi: 10.1002/rra.2661
- Issue published online: 6 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 22 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 6 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUN 2012
- National Action Plan for Salinity and Water Quality. Grant Number: NAP/NHT/NLP 41544
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!