PAIRED STREAM–AIR TEMPERATURE MEASUREMENTS REVEAL FINE-SCALE THERMAL HETEROGENEITY WITHIN HEADWATER BROOK TROUT STREAM NETWORKS
Article first published online: 19 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
River Research and Applications
Volume 30, Issue 6, pages 745–755, July 2014
How to Cite
Kanno, Y., Vokoun, J. C. and Letcher, B. H. (2014), PAIRED STREAM–AIR TEMPERATURE MEASUREMENTS REVEAL FINE-SCALE THERMAL HETEROGENEITY WITHIN HEADWATER BROOK TROUT STREAM NETWORKS. River Res. Applic., 30: 745–755. doi: 10.1002/rra.2677
- Issue published online: 14 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 19 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!