Special Issue Paper
EFFECTS OF FLOW REGULATION AND NON-NATIVE SPECIES ON FEEDING HABITS OF EURASIAN OTTER Lutra lutra IN MEDITERRANEAN TEMPORARY RIVERS
Version of Record online: 4 FEB 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
River Research and Applications
Special Issue: Ecohydrology and Ecological Quality in Temporary Rivers' Selected paper from the TEMPRIV meeting, University of Evora, Portugal, September 2012
Volume 30, Issue 10, pages 1296–1308, December 2014
How to Cite
2014), EFFECTS OF FLOW REGULATION AND NON-NATIVE SPECIES ON FEEDING HABITS OF EURASIAN OTTER Lutra lutra IN MEDITERRANEAN TEMPORARY RIVERS, River Res. Applic., 30, 1296–1308, doi: 10.1002/rra.2736, , , and (
- Issue online: 18 DEC 2014
- Version of Record online: 4 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 29 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!