STATUS AND TRENDS IN BIOTIC INTEGRITY IN A SUB-TROPICAL RIVER DRAINAGE: ANALYSIS OF THE FISH ASSEMBLAGE OVER A THREE DECADE PERIOD
Article first published online: 13 MAY 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
River Research and Applications
How to Cite
Moncayo-Estrada, R., Lyons, J., Ramirez-Herrejon, J. P., Escalera-Gallardo, C. and Campos-Campos, O. (2014), STATUS AND TRENDS IN BIOTIC INTEGRITY IN A SUB-TROPICAL RIVER DRAINAGE: ANALYSIS OF THE FISH ASSEMBLAGE OVER A THREE DECADE PERIOD. River Res. Applic.. doi: 10.1002/rra.2774
- Article first published online: 13 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAR 2013
- Comision Nacional del Agua. Grant Number: CNA-MIC-SCCGSAE-01/2008
- SIP-Instituto Politecnico Nacional. Grant Numbers: SIP 20090700, SIP 20100443
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!