The significance of flood regimes for carabid beetle and spider communities in riparian habitats—a comparison of three major rivers in Germany
Article first published online: 28 JAN 2002
Copyright © 2002 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
River Research and Applications
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 43–64, January/February 2002
How to Cite
Bonn, A., Hagen, K. and Reiche, D. W.-v. (2002), The significance of flood regimes for carabid beetle and spider communities in riparian habitats—a comparison of three major rivers in Germany. River Res. Applic., 18: 43–64. doi: 10.1002/rra.632
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2002
- Article first published online: 28 JAN 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JAN 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 12 DEC 2000
- Manuscript Received: 17 APR 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!