The introduction of woody debris into a channelized stream: effect on trout populations and habitat
Version of Record online: 15 JUL 2002
Copyright © 2002 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
River Research and Applications
Volume 18, Issue 4, pages 355–366, July/August 2002
How to Cite
Zika, U. and Peter, A. (2002), The introduction of woody debris into a channelized stream: effect on trout populations and habitat. River Res. Applic., 18: 355–366. doi: 10.1002/rra.677
- Issue online: 15 JUL 2002
- Version of Record online: 15 JUL 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 SEP 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 20 AUG 2001
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUL 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!