Macroinvertebrate community structure in a regulated river segment with different flow conditions
Article first published online: 15 JUL 2002
Copyright © 2002 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
River Research and Applications
Volume 18, Issue 4, pages 367–382, July/August 2002
How to Cite
Cortes, R. M. V., Ferreira, M. T., Oliveira, S. V. and Oliveira, D. (2002), Macroinvertebrate community structure in a regulated river segment with different flow conditions. River Res. Applic., 18: 367–382. doi: 10.1002/rra.679
- Issue published online: 15 JUL 2002
- Article first published online: 15 JUL 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 FEB 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 14 JAN 2002
- Manuscript Received: 1 AUG 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!