Redundancy and the choice of hydrologic indices for characterizing streamflow regimes
Version of Record online: 13 JAN 2003
Copyright © 2003 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
River Research and Applications
Volume 19, Issue 2, pages 101–121, March/April 2003
How to Cite
Olden, J. D. and Poff, N. L. (2003), Redundancy and the choice of hydrologic indices for characterizing streamflow regimes. River Res. Applic., 19: 101–121. doi: 10.1002/rra.700
- Issue online: 24 FEB 2003
- Version of Record online: 13 JAN 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 MAR 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 27 FEB 2002
- Manuscript Received: 12 SEP 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!