Macroinvertebrate community structure and function associated with large wood in low gradient streams
Version of Record online: 29 APR 2003
Copyright © 2003 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
River Research and Applications
Volume 19, Issue 3, pages 199–218, May/June 2003
How to Cite
Johnson, L. B., Breneman, D. H. and Richards, C. (2003), Macroinvertebrate community structure and function associated with large wood in low gradient streams. River Res. Applic., 19: 199–218. doi: 10.1002/rra.712
- Issue online: 29 APR 2003
- Version of Record online: 29 APR 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAY 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 8 APR 2002
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUN 2001
- United States Environmental Protection Agency.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!