Age, growth and non-flood recruitment of two potamodromous fishes in a large semi-arid/temperate river system
Version of Record online: 11 MAR 2003
Copyright © 2003 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
River Research and Applications
Volume 19, Issue 7, pages 697–719, December 2003
How to Cite
Mallen-Cooper, M. and Stuart, I. G. (2003), Age, growth and non-flood recruitment of two potamodromous fishes in a large semi-arid/temperate river system. River Res. Applic., 19: 697–719. doi: 10.1002/rra.714
- Issue online: 4 DEC 2003
- Version of Record online: 11 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 APR 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 3 APR 2002
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAR 2001
- Murray-Darling Basin Commission, Project N002.
- NSW Fisheries.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!