Incorporating flow variability into environmental flow regimes using the flow events method
Article first published online: 22 SEP 2003
Copyright © 2003 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
River Research and Applications
Special Issue: Environment flows for river systems. Selected papers from the Joint Meeting on Environmental Flows for River Systems and 4th International Ecohydraulics Symposium, Cape Town, March 2002.
Volume 19, Issue 5-6, pages 459–472, September - December 2003
How to Cite
Stewardson, M. J. and Gippel, C. J. (2003), Incorporating flow variability into environmental flow regimes using the flow events method. River Res. Applic., 19: 459–472. doi: 10.1002/rra.732
- Issue published online: 22 SEP 2003
- Article first published online: 22 SEP 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUL 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JUN 2002
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAR 2002
- The Cooperative Research Center for Catchment Hydrology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!