Identifying spatial and temporal patterns in the hydrological character of the Condamine–Balonne river, Australia, using multivariate statistics
Version of Record online: 22 SEP 2003
Copyright © 2003 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
River Research and Applications
Special Issue: Environment flows for river systems. Selected papers from the Joint Meeting on Environmental Flows for River Systems and 4th International Ecohydraulics Symposium, Cape Town, March 2002.
Volume 19, Issue 5-6, pages 443–457, September - December 2003
How to Cite
Thoms, M. C. and Parsons, M. (2003), Identifying spatial and temporal patterns in the hydrological character of the Condamine–Balonne river, Australia, using multivariate statistics. River Res. Applic., 19: 443–457. doi: 10.1002/rra.737
- Issue online: 22 SEP 2003
- Version of Record online: 22 SEP 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUL 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 24 JUN 2002
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAR 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!