Application of physical habitat simulation (PHABSIM) modelling to modified urban river channels
Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2004
Copyright © 2004 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
River Research and Applications
Volume 20, Issue 2, pages 167–183, March 2004
How to Cite
Booker, D. J. and Dunbar, M. J. (2004), Application of physical habitat simulation (PHABSIM) modelling to modified urban river channels. River Res. Applic., 20: 167–183. doi: 10.1002/rra.742
- Issue online: 25 FEB 2004
- Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 DEC 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 15 NOV 2002
- Manuscript Received: 5 JAN 2002
- Natural Environment Research Council. Grant Number: GST031977
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!