Application of a 2D hydrodynamic model to design of reach-scale spawning gravel replenishment on the Mokelumne River, California
Article first published online: 12 FEB 2004
Copyright © 2004 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
River Research and Applications
Volume 20, Issue 2, pages 205–225, March 2004
How to Cite
Pasternack, G. B., Wang, C. L. and Merz, J. E. (2004), Application of a 2D hydrodynamic model to design of reach-scale spawning gravel replenishment on the Mokelumne River, California. River Res. Applic., 20: 205–225. doi: 10.1002/rra.748
- Issue published online: 25 FEB 2004
- Article first published online: 12 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 DEC 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 26 NOV 2002
- Manuscript Received: 11 APR 2002
- East Bay Municipal Utility District
- University of California
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!