Risk-based approach for assessing the effectiveness of flow management in controlling cyanobacterial blooms in rivers
Article first published online: 29 APR 2004
Copyright © 2004 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
River Research and Applications
Volume 20, Issue 4, pages 459–471, July 2004
How to Cite
Maier, H. R., Kingston, G. B., Clark, T., Frazer, A. and Sanderson, A. (2004), Risk-based approach for assessing the effectiveness of flow management in controlling cyanobacterial blooms in rivers. River Res. Applic., 20: 459–471. doi: 10.1002/rra.760
- Issue published online: 21 JUN 2004
- Article first published online: 29 APR 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 20 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Received: 28 OCT 2002
- Australian Research Council Small Grants Scheme
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!