Impact of major changes in flow regime on the macroinvertebrate assemblages of four chalk stream sites, 1997–2001
Article first published online: 23 AUG 2004
Copyright © 2004 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
River Research and Applications
Volume 20, Issue 7, pages 775–794, December 2004
How to Cite
Wright, J. F., Clarke, R. T., Gunn, R. J. M., Kneebone, N. T. and Davy-Bowker, J. (2004), Impact of major changes in flow regime on the macroinvertebrate assemblages of four chalk stream sites, 1997–2001. River Res. Applic., 20: 775–794. doi: 10.1002/rra.790
- Issue published online: 4 NOV 2004
- Article first published online: 23 AUG 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 OCT 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 17 SEP 2003
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUN 2003
- Environment Agency, Thames Region. Grant Number: RC596
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!