Effects of dykes on plant species composition in a large lowland river floodplain
Article first published online: 23 AUG 2004
Copyright © 2004 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
River Research and Applications
Volume 20, Issue 7, pages 813–827, December 2004
How to Cite
Leyer, I. (2004), Effects of dykes on plant species composition in a large lowland river floodplain. River Res. Applic., 20: 813–827. doi: 10.1002/rra.795
- Issue published online: 4 NOV 2004
- Article first published online: 23 AUG 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 NOV 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 31 OCT 2003
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAR 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!