The effect of altered flow regime on the frequency and duration of bankfull discharge: Murrumbidgee River, Australia
Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2005
Copyright © 2005 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
River Research and Applications
Volume 21, Issue 5, pages 567–578, June 2005
How to Cite
Page, K., Read, A., Frazier, P. and Mount, N. (2005), The effect of altered flow regime on the frequency and duration of bankfull discharge: Murrumbidgee River, Australia. River Res. Applic., 21: 567–578. doi: 10.1002/rra.828
- Issue online: 8 JUN 2005
- Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 21 APR 2004
- Manuscript Received: 14 DEC 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!