Algal diversity and assemblages in arid zone rivers of the Lake Eyre Basin, Australia
Article first published online: 9 MAR 2005
Copyright © 2005 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
River Research and Applications
Special Issue: Ninth International Symposium on Regulated Streams
Volume 21, Issue 2-3, pages 337–349, February - March 2005
How to Cite
Costelloe, J. F., Powling, J., Reid, J. R. W., Shiel, R. J. and Hudson, P. (2005), Algal diversity and assemblages in arid zone rivers of the Lake Eyre Basin, Australia. River Res. Applic., 21: 337–349. doi: 10.1002/rra.851
- Issue published online: 9 MAR 2005
- Article first published online: 9 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JUL 2004
- Natural Heritage Trust
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!