River widening: an approach to restoring riparian habitats and plant species
Article first published online: 30 NOV 2005
Copyright © 2005 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
River Research and Applications
Volume 21, Issue 10, pages 1075–1094, December 2005
How to Cite
Rohde, S., Schütz, M., Kienast, F. and Englmaier, P. (2005), River widening: an approach to restoring riparian habitats and plant species. River Res. Applic., 21: 1075–1094. doi: 10.1002/rra.870
- Issue published online: 30 NOV 2005
- Article first published online: 30 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 13 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Received: 7 OCT 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!