Hydrogeomorphic processes affecting riparian habitat within alluvial channel–floodplain river systems: a review for the temperate zone
Article first published online: 19 SEP 2005
Copyright © 2005 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
River Research and Applications
Special Issue: Sediment Management in River Systems: A Need to Assess Changing Processes in the Long Term and at a Large Scale
Volume 21, Issue 7, pages 719–737, September 2005
How to Cite
Steiger, J., Tabacchi, E., Dufour, S., Corenblit, D. and Peiry, J.-L. (2005), Hydrogeomorphic processes affecting riparian habitat within alluvial channel–floodplain river systems: a review for the temperate zone. River Res. Applic., 21: 719–737. doi: 10.1002/rra.879
- Issue published online: 19 SEP 2005
- Article first published online: 19 SEP 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 DEC 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JUL 2004
- Manuscript Received: 28 SEP 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!